Friday, May 11, 2007

Now what do I do with it...

Originally, I was going to make a blog to mock people who blog (which still may happen periodically)... Apparently I am sometimes prone to the use of sarcasm and I have it on good authority (aka my father-in-law) that I am often a smart... *mouth* (edited for family-friendly viewing).

Michael's blog got me thinking that I might be able to use this space for something other than a daily summary of my events. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against those blogs, it's a nice way to feel connected with family & friends who decide to do silly things like live in Texas or Whitecourt (for someone who is so anti-winter, you're knee-deep in it). If I tried to keep a blog like that, it would look something like this:

Got up, had breakfast (SlimFast & Ice Cream), went to work (in my pj's), made some calls, did some email...

I'd get thrown off the 'net as waves of boredom spread like an epidemic. Of course, I could just be flattering myself in thinking that people would actually read this...

3 comments:

Jenie said...

I think your blog is good. So far it has provided me with some comic relief.

Dawn said...

Traitor!

Krista said...

Haha, I am so glad the blog epidemic has entered the Hamon household! Write what you may, Gary - unless it's entirely useless and stupid, we'll read it.
I personally think staying in Southern Alberta is WAY "sillier" than Texas ... my opinion only though.