Monday, June 18, 2007

Cartoons

One of my good friends from high school tracked me down on Facebook and asked me if I am still into cartooning (I had done a couple of little drawings for him back in the day). I scanned in a couple of drawings and sent them to him. Then I figured, since they're already scanned in, maybe I should post them. After all, what's the point of having a blog if you can't inflict stuff like this on others?
(You can click on the picture to see it full-size)


This one came to me while I was working on a Sunday School lesson a couple of years ago...




This one struck me as funny as I was reading...




Because I'm warped, this is what came to mind when we sing the hymn...



Click here for PDF file (637 KB)

This was one that I was working on for a while then put together for my brother before he went on his mission...

No comments: