Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tagged from Krista...

Apparently, I'm supposed to fill this out now. You know I'm not going to take this seriously, right? I assume that's a given by this point.

A- Attached or single: Are we talking conjoined twins sort of attached? Then no, I am not.
B- Best Friend: Yes, I do...
C- Cake or Pie: Yes. Why do people insist on making these into either/or questions? It is not a binary decision, both can exist at the same time.
D- Day of choice: as in day of the week? holiday?
E- Essential Item: my head
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. Worms don't really wrestle very well.
H- Hometown: Raymond, Alberta
I- Indulgence(s): Ice cream.
J- January or July: Where? If I was in NZ, I'd say January...
K- Kids: Trevor (8), Terina (6), Rhys (4), Alaina (3)
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Oxygen. Water would probably be a close second.
M- Marriage Date: 20 January 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 1 of each
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I don't particularly want either of them, thank you.
Q- Quote(s): "Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
R- Reason To Smile: They say that gas makes babies smile, but I don't believe them. I've had gas before and it never made me smile, but I can't discount it as a reason for other people...
S- Season: Again, where? I could winter in Florida or NZ and enjoy it just fine.
T- Tag Three: No. You can't make me.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: If I tell you, then it's not unknown anymore, is it.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: There's room for all of God's creatures... right next to the mashed potatoes! If we weren't supposed to eat animals, they wouldn't taste so good.
W- Worst Habit: Probably sarcasm
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I'll leave that to the doctor's discretion. After all, he's the one who went to school for that sort of thing.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Umm... just one? I can't think of my single favorite food... mashed potatoes & gravy, steak, really good hamburgers, Dawn's BBQ ribs, shrimp-fest @ Red Lobster, good Chinese food (not spicy), fried chicken, pizza, desserts too numerous to mention...
Z- Zodiac: Leo

No comments: