Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You Know You Travel Too Often When...

...you check into your hotel room and find this


Yes, it's a census form. "If this location is your only residence in Canada..." No, this isn't my only residence. I really do have a home, honest! Just because it seems I'm hardly ever there doesn't mean the government has to track me down at the hotel. Just because:
-I can walk into the lobby and they hand me my room key on sight...
-I don't have to specify "no housekeeping" when I stay for two nights or longer, the staff already know it's a standing request
-The front desk staff knows when I use a new credit card
-Dawn walks out of the bedroom and gets mauled by the kids, I come home after three or four days on the road and get a "hi" from whoever is sitting on the couch

I don't think those are valid reasons to start having my mail forwarded to room 403.

3 comments:

Waterton Cafe said...

:)

Robin Kramer said...

you know your husband eats at McDonalds too often when they ask him if he wants his usual while going through the drive thru :)

Jenie said...

hahahahahah